The prospect of re-organising an entire company or even a single department can be daunting. Where to start, what to consider, who to involve, how to approach it? These are all questions that we can help provide answers to.
The need to re-organise or rationalise is becoming necessary for organisations wishing to maintain competitive advantage or indeed to continue to operate effectively in the face of falling profits or reduced funding.
To do this, an organisation needs to know where it is going and how it is going to get there. To begin this process we can help you to;
- Benchmark your current structure against external competitors and accepted best practice
- Assess your structure in terms of resource utilisation, flexibility and efficiency
- Propose a set of recommendations to key stakeholders
- Devise and put into place communication and implementation plans
- Personally handle the implementation of any necessary redundancies including the management and negotiation of compromise agreements if appropriate
- Communicate and reinforce your objectives to your internal and external stakeholders
- Manage any training or change initiatives required to embed a new structure successfully
We are able to manage small or large scale projects, including those involving large scale transfers and the associated requirements under TUPE legislation. We also support our clients with negotiating and consulting on changes to contracts and terms and conditions of employment.