This workshop is designed to focus on the key skills for creating and delivering impactful presentations and facilitated sessions.
The ability to engage your audience, sell your message and yourself, and to support the people journey is a range of skill sets that can always be developed. This workshop will provide an opportunity to build on current skills as well as learn how to think through the priority elements of a session, to plan the structure and to engage a group through your skills of presenting and impactful engagement tools.
The best facilitators have a tool kit and flex to the needs of the room in real time. We will explore how to develop exercises that engage delegates, that bring new thinking to topics through creative approaches with applied learning, that are fun and that challenge delegates. We look at how to engage audiences with different communication preferences through good preparation and the ability to read the room. We will also look at ways to make changes ‘in the moment’ while never losing focus on the priority outcomes.
This hands on, practical workshop will provide you with:
- The importance of preparation and planning with tools to help build your session.
- A structure for layering exercises to achieve the final level of personal application.
- How to tap into different thinking styles and encourage delegates to explore subjects through alternative lenses.
- How to create energy in the room and respond to group needs.
- A range of top tips from expert facilitators.
The workshop will be co-facilitated by Managing Partner Emer Hinphey and Senior Consultant Paolo Ruoppolo, who have developed and refined their facilitation and presenting skills over many years of experience across sectors and levels and from facilitation of intimate workshops to presenting at large scale conferences.
Join us on the 21st November from 09:30 – 12:30 to develop your skills and learn how to present and facilitate impactful sessions.