This event provides an opportunity for attendees to work on aligning their sales function with the wider organisational capability, support the creation of an organisation-wide sales culture, and learn how using data-driven communication tactics can maximise existing market opportunities.
Sales in a Digital Age
Customers now complete on average 70% of the buying process online. Gone are the days when the salesperson held the knowledge and customers had little information. So, in all of this, what is the role of a salesperson?
With the ability to search, compare and refine options easily online; off-the-shelf solutions are a-dime-a-dozen. The role of a modern salesperson is to use the abundance of data and communication channels available to provide tailored, added-value solutions and to remain front-of-mind over their competitors.
More than ever, sales cannot exist in a silo. Liaison between salespeople, sales and commercial managers, and HR is required to upskill current salespeople in these skills, and hire the right salespeople for the future.
By the end of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Understand the changing sales and customer engagement context
- Understand which skills, knowledge and abilities are required to succeed in today’s sales function.
- Discuss the need to recruit and develop the skills, knowledge and abilities required to succeed in today’s sales function.
- Communicate the benefits of a wider sales culture within the business in ensuring departments such as marketing, HR, IT and service-delivery understand and optimise their impact on the sales team.
Who Should Attend
This session is aimed at:
- Sales function leaders / commercial managers
- Human resources, recruitment and talent development
- Business owners
- Sales people
This event will be co-delivered by two leading sales professionals with sales experience across a wide variety of industries. Paolo Ruoppolo and Paul White have both led sales functions in multi-national organisations, as well as providing sales consultancy to clients with differing levels of sales functions. Paolo and Paul will discuss real-life examples from their experience, as well as welcoming examples from the group, for which they will provide tailored advice.
To reserve your space, complete the form below now, or contact us on email@example.com / +4428 9031 0450