Think People provide tailored learning and development programmes which are freshly developed for the unique challenges and opportunities which are facing your organisation and teams right now.
The New Normal following COVID-19 is no different, so our consultants have been busy preparing our materials, processes and platforms to meet the unprecedented challenges that you are likely to face now and in the coming months.
Remote Learning Technology
Our Development Team have a range of technological solutions to create a rich and blended approach to remote learning.
Our technologies enable engagement and interaction through virtual breakout rooms, live quizzes, polls and surveys, digital workbooks and handouts, group exercises and games, and live collaboration tools.
Revamped Service Offerings
We have revisited many of our learning materials and modules, and optimised them for both remote delivery and the unique challenges which our community are facing now and for the foreseeable future.
You can find below some examples of programmes which we have successfully delivered to a range of clients to remotely support their leaders and teams.
If you do not see the service you require listed below, please contact us for more information.
Are you or a member of your team struggling with something that you just can’t seem to get past? It could be a personal challenge or a problem with a team member or project. Think People’s Executive Coaching:
- Matches you with a consultant who has a breadth of experience coaching executives through times of uncertainty or even chaos
- Provides a confidential sounding board in the form of a qualified expert in the issue at hand
- Facilitates problem solving – Advising research proven methods and models to boost the decision making process, providing a fresh perspective, providing reassurance and support.
Are your organisation’s leaders handling a barrage of new challenges? How they handle these challenges will have a huge impact on your organisation, your teams and performance.
Ensure that your leaders are provided with the support, knowledge and skills to lead through this time of constant change and uncertainty.
In-house programmes can be tailored to focus on a combination of areas including communicating effectively, personal resilience and energy management, employment law, managing performance, leading through change, and maintaining a feedback culture.
ENGAGE Management Development Programme
Think People’s open Management Programme is Level 4 accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management.
- Modules covered: Personal leadership and resilience, Managing for high performance, Communication and conflict, Managing change.
- Web based delivery.
- Content is adapted to include managing both remote and office based teams, and other issues that will be part of our New Normal.
- Collaborative group engagement and activities
- 1-to-1 Coaching
Our next ENGAGE programme is starting August 2020. Spaces are very limited so enquire now.
Professional Skills Development
If you are wondering what you can do to support your workforce through this time, Think People’s high-impact skills development can provide your team with skills that will not only boost their productivity at work, but also their resilience, confidence and sense of achievement at work and at home. Examples of skills training include:
- Building Resilience – How to lessen uncertainty and exhaustion, while boosting motivation and happiness.
- Communication and Relationships – Maintaining relationships with colleagues, clients and other business contacts in a socially distanced world.
- Creative thinking, efficient decision making and problem solving
- Time management
- Adapting your sales approach for a reorganised world
If you’re facing a challenge that you don’t seem to be getting anywhere with, Think People’s consultants can facilitate your decision making team to develop and implement solutions.
We bring knowledge and experience of proven research and models which will inform and shape your ideas. We also bring a fresh perspective, focus and structure, and the ability to engage everybody in the group to ensure we get the best ideas.
For an informal conversation to discuss how Think People can support your organisation and team through the challenges and opportunities ahead, get in touch with us on the details below: